Thursday, October 15, 2009

Here There and Everywhere

Hey there Blogfriends!!
Hope this finds everyone having a great life !!
School is going great for the most part..... I have gotten 2 A's in Math and 2 B's in respiratory class at school and a BIG FAT D in the respiratory class online......but I have figured out part of the reason for that ....... The instructor at the testing center said I could NOT go back and redo an answer on the test once I left that page ......(it is a computer test) so I know for a fact there was 6 question I knew I got wrong and would have changed if I could have went back and reread them and rethought them out ...... Talked to the class instructor and she said NOPE you should be able to go back...... so I have my 2nd test next thursday and I will make it a point to ask then testing instructor about the going back before I sit down to start the test :)
Work is going great !!!!!! Food is good water is great ........ Exercise is still a BIG ZERO
Went to the Gyn doctor today and he is another one of my doctors that has jumped on board about me going to get lapband done........... Still have not really made a choice one way or the other..... working in the medical field I can see alot of pros to it and also alot of cons from the medical stand point......
For now we will just buckle down to school and work on the exercise thing......
I have a recument (spelling) bike and my sister told me to get a typing stand at office max or walmart..... then I can read my text books while I ride the bike........
Hey has anyone ever had to change their belt on their treadmills???
I am thinking we may need a new belt for our treadmill...... but not wanting to get one if that wont help .......LOL and dont want to just through the treadmill out and buy another one if a new belt will fix it LOL......HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Welp need to get off here and get some online class work done while the house is quiet and the men in my life are fast asleep :)
Keep On Keepin On

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey babe great to hear from you. Congrats on the classes. Get that online class looked into. You don't want to keep making that mistake. You've come too far and worked too hard to get that one class to bring you down.

I'm gonna have to do challenge or something on movement I'm lacking that.

Ray said...

Like the roses need the rain. Like the poet needs the pain. We can't live without sharing.thanks for your awesome blog.Best regards!

radhe said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Very informative content and I enjoyed reading your blog keep it up.
Cheap Flights to Accra
Flights to Accra
Accra Flight

Veer said...

Nice blog. Interesting information.
This looks like a very nice place! I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
Goa Holiday Packages
Cheap Goa Holidays

comment maigrir said...

super pour vous