Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Great Day 9/ 2nd test of the week DONE

Today was NOT a great day.
Well I am thankful for being alive, for having my family and friends and for my job :)
But I am not thankful for the way I ate today :(
We had a bridal shower at work for a co-worker and I had not one but two pieces of cake :(
So it was NOT good
I took my 2nd test of the week today (my 1st test for my advanced cardiopulmonary a&p class) and did like crap big time...... got barley a C on it :( GRRRRRRRRR
Hoping that with DH being gone doing his thing in the day time I will get my nose in the books and really study ..... I need to get through these classes to move on in Respiratory training
So raising my water bottle to more studying
Have a great night and Keep On Keepin On

1 comment:

Summer said...

Hugs. We all have bad days. Good for you for moving on!