Monday, September 21, 2009

Great Day 8/1st of 2 test this week DONE!!!

Have you ever just wanted Alone time !!! Not forever but ust for awhile, a few hours that is all??? Welp I got some of that great Alone time today !! Yeah
BIL went to work at 5:30 DH left for CDL school at 6:30 My little guy went to SIL's (so she can put him on the bus since DH is not home in the early mornings now) and I went to school at 7:30 this morning. Then I took my MIL to walmart (she did not want to go on Saturday like we usually go so I took her today) Then I came home and DH was here eating lunch so we sat and talked for abit then he was back to CDL school and I was ALONE!!!!! Just me and our yorkie Gizzy.... Peace and Quiet :) Oh how joyful it was. BIL came home at 2:30 I got Little guy off the bus at 3:00 and the ruckus was one once again :) LOL ..... My little guy and I made cookies (chocolate chip, sugar and cinnabon) for tomorrows American Heart Ass. bake/raffle sale we are having at work tomorrow. I will would like to say I only ate ONE cookie...... no little bites or anything but just ONE cookie :) and my Little guy LOVED baking with mommy :)

I have finished one of two test I have to take this week :) And very happy to say I got a 85 on it ..... I could have done better but did not study to much (Shame on me, I will be doing more studying for this class now that I have ALONE time) So that is a B !!!!!!!
I have a test to take at the testing center tomorrow then it will be off to work the bake/raffle sale at work......... I will be doing Teachers helper on thursday this week at little guys school :)
We get our flu shots on Wednesday this week :) OH YEAH LOL
I go to the regular doctors on Thursday and we shall see if I am back to before vacation weight?? I am in hopes but we shall see.
Hope today was great for yall
Keep On Keepin On

1 comment:

Veer said...

Nice blog. Interesting information.
This looks like a very nice place! I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
malaysia Holiday Packages
Cheap malaysia Holidays