Saturday, September 19, 2009

Great Day 6/Lots of Babies

Hello Saturday ... or should I say Goodnight Saturday figuring it is almost over :)
Life is good here in Central Texas
Work was crazy today ..... I think we had 5 or 6 babies born on my shift tonight.
Lets just say baby central Huh :)
It was pretty busy at work tonight
I am working 9:30 to 13:30 tomorrow and have my shift off
So I will race home after work and watch the 49ers and the Seahawks game with DH and my little guy :) Rooting the 49ers on to hopefully a victory!!!!!!!
Food is getting better starting to cut back on the carbs. Nothing drastic just being more awear of how many of them I am putting in my mouth. So that is a good thing !!!!!
Hope your day was great
Keep On Keepin On

1 comment:

grossir said...

je suis de votre avis