Sunday, September 20, 2009

Great Day 7/ New Week

Lifting my water bottle to everyone today !!
I worked four hours on day shift this morning and am home watching the 49ers game wtih DH and my little guy. Not real sure who likes football more the big guy or the little guy.
We are making chicken fajita's for dinner with a salad should be yummy.
Tomorrow DH will be starting CDL truck driving school and I will have ALONE time.
Did I say that I need some ALONE time LOL
I have loved having him home to help around the house and just him and I hang out but boy oh boy I am ready for some just me time :) I have a test in my 2nd class tomorrow and a test in my online class on Tuesday. I am wanting this whole school thing to work out. But am only taking it one semester at a time as we work our way through it . DH has a job lined up for next month when his training is done (Oct. 16th) so I am praying it will all work out for the good.
Have a great day and Keep On Keepin On

3 comments:

Summer said...

Sounds like everything is going good. (((Hugs))) Keep up the good work!

radhe said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Very informative content and I enjoyed reading your blog keep it up.
Cheap Flights to Mauritius
Flights to Mauritius
Mauritius Flights

Veer said...

Nice blog. Interesting information.
This looks like a very nice place! I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
istanbul Holiday Packages
Cheap istanbul Holidays